If you have a story that you would like to see in the next newsletter please get in touch via the appropriate link below. Your article should include the following
- A headline
- A short introduction
- Main content (totalling between 300-500 words)
- Any quotes
- Any notes/additional information/contact details
Images should be sent as Jpeg files (sized between 200-800kb), and should be attached as separate files from the article text.
Where should I send my story?
You should send your stories to your departmental representative.
- Arts Enterprise – Amy Ryall
- Archaeology – Jenette Carson
- Biblical Studies – Janine Bradbury
- Faculty Office – Carin Fyfe
- History – Beky Hasnip
- Humanities Research Institute – Clare Mills
- Music – Dorothy Ker
- Philosophy – Janine Bradbury
- School of Languages and Cultures – Blair Bayliss
- School of English – Emma Bradley